(1) In case the face in the photograph is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) You are responsible for ensuring your photo meets the guidelines below. Successful upload of your photo ONLY indicates that it meets the technical requirements (correct file type and size).
(3) After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style picture.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes scan be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB. If the size of the file is more than 100 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.