Art and Creative Writings Competition
Pay your tribute to the Heroes of Karbala and their companions by using your creative skills.
General Guidelines (for India):
- Artwork must relate to the Topic of “Karbala
- Only one art work per participant will be accepted
- Canvas: maximum size A4 sheet/ Chart Paper
- Digital Image: High resolution at least 1920 x 1280 (100 ppi) – max size 6 MB
- Submissions will be on display on our social media pages
- Participation is open to Indian citizens in the ages group 13-21 years.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- Participants should write their Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Age and Address on the Painting/Drawing and Essay submissions.
Last date of Submission: October 9th 2020
Result Declaration: November 20th 2020
Artwork Theme Topic: “Karbala”
Canvas: maximum size A4 sheet/ Chart Paper
Painting/Drawing should be original and creative work of the Participant; the participant has top produce the original creative work at the time of prize distribution.
In case of any misconduct or irregularities, the participation will be cancelled with immediate effect.
Essay Writing Theme: Lessons from Karbala
Languages: English/Urdu /Hindi Language
Word limit: 1000-1500 words
MS Word files/ PDF file and Hand Written Essay/Articles are accepted.
Each student may submit only one essay.
For typed Essay: 12-point font should be used with proper Title and Headings/sub-headings.
Each Essay must be entirely an original piece of work composed by the submitter. Any Essay that is found to be plagiarized in whole or in part will be immediately disqualified.
Submissions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
Sajid Kazmi email@example.com
Syed Baqar Ali: 9415462218
Sajid Kazmi: 8565001786